The Official Website of Owen
Hi Owen!It looks like you had a GREAT time in Florida. Uncle PJ, Paul and I love to read your blog and see all of the pictures of you! Wow- those ice cream dots look delicious :)We can't wait to see you!!!Hugs and Love,Aunt Jen
I'm glad to see Owen feeding the rays! It was my favorite thing to do at SeaWorld in Orlando. You guys look great!Erin
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Owen!
It looks like you had a GREAT time in Florida. Uncle PJ, Paul and I love to read your blog and see all of the pictures of you! Wow- those ice cream dots look delicious :)
We can't wait to see you!!!
Hugs and Love,
Aunt Jen
I'm glad to see Owen feeding the rays! It was my favorite thing to do at SeaWorld in Orlando.
You guys look great!
Erin
Post a Comment